WTD:Nano-budget bike build bits; not even as posh as Mad Max

forks

ian, I have a suntour fork as fitted to a kona lanai 2011
Suntour SF-XCT 100mm travel
the forks have never bounced in anger I am going down the carbon/steel rigid fork if interested.
£30 plus postage

I also have a 34 front mech again brand new never used for sale if interested!

Initial post updated to show current State Of The Nation.

jamabikes":e3m3yhkp said:
should be able to sort out a 42 t outer and 22t granny for a couple of quids, will have a dig around later

That would be fantastic - thank you; yes please!

Sourcing the middle ring and the bolts is now one of the last key remaining tasks. As ever, any suggestions gratefully considered...

Johnso, have replied by pm. The forks sound great but I'm afraid are still out of my budget at the moment. Will let you know if anything changes.

have just found a set of 3 black truvative chain rings. 22,32,42. 4 arm and can probs find a set of bolts too.

pm me your addy and i'll post during the week. when i know how much postage is you can fire over some wonga.

jamabikes":t5jgm2hb said:
have just found a set of 3 black truvative chain rings. 22,32,42. 4 arm and can probs find a set of bolts too.

pm me your addy and i'll post during the week. when i know how much postage is you can fire over some wonga.

Have PM'd you. Thanks so much! That's brilliant news :)

if you need any tools or assembly assistance give me a yell, i'm pretty well equipped and have had loads of practice!

Hi Spike - yeah - as absurd as it sounds, £25 is still too rich for me atm, though also am looking for something more 80-100mm ish, as it goes...

The wheel, though, I might be interested in. Having said that, I don't think I'm going to be in a position to do anything about it until beginning of June. Don't be holding it for me - if you get an offer, do sell it, but if it's still around at the end of half term (post wedding, for me...) could you let me know?

cce, thanks as ever! I appreciate the offer...

Doesn't sound absurd at all I'm completly broke myself and right now £10 would be too much for me, all the best with the wedding. :D

Back