RetroBike Special Event: Mountain Mayhem 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
was hoping someone would be there that early, hopefully we can get a spot similar to last year, being right next to the course was brilliant :cool:

jonnyboy666":2m6w5vtk said:
was hoping someone would be there that early, hopefully we can get a spot similar to last year, being right next to the course was brilliant :cool:

Will be down early doors to bags a spot again.

John":14h2rovv said:
jonnyboy666":14h2rovv said:

Will be down early doors to bags a spot again.

Yep - will be there Thursday after lunch to bag a decent spot, then off to give Edwards some grief overnight....

mrkawasaki":3rh8zrrb said:
Yep - will be there Thursday after lunch to bag a decent spot, then off to give Edwards some grief overnight....
Good man, wag a finger for me.

Right I've got a 58cm sunn road frame it was given to me but it's to big so if anyone wants it I'll bring it along ,it comes as frame forks headset stem front mech and bb and tetko brakes only down point is seatpost is stuck .so if anyone wants give us a shout and I'll bring it

ITs yours for free ,but if you've got a u.s.e seatpost luring around I'll take that in exchange .was given the bike for free feels wrong to sell it on ,karma and all that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back