A Haldon hill exeter ride 12th june.

Shoot, sorry guys! Have booked in to show my car at Bristol Volksfest on this day (if its been repaired)

I am still on a quest to get this bike ready a.s.a.p though! JUst having serious headset issues at the moment - see my other thread. :)

brownpools":1ew0hvc2 said:
sorry for being a bit useless, shall we go for 10-10.30 at haldon on the 12th.

Looks like my train gets in at 9:11 at Exeter St Davids. 10 may be a little snug on time for me, 10:30 should be ample; will get there as soon as I can... :) I'll make sure I've got someone's number when we get a little closer to it so that I can deal with the unforeseen.

reptile smile":sv1uwclr said:
Looks like my train gets in at 9:11 at Exeter St Davids. 10 may be a little snug on time for me, 10:30 should be ample; will get there as soon as I can... :) I'll make sure I've got someone's number when we get a little closer to it so that I can deal with the unforeseen.

I'll pick you up from St Davids if you want and unless anyone else is coming from that way! :D

That would be awesome - thanks, dude :) :cool:

Just checking - you'll have room for me to chuck my bike in the back or on the roof or whatever..?

Should be getting the Clockwork back from GraphicShack in Bristol next week, which gives enough time to get rebuilt and ready to ride on the 12th.

Failing that it will have to be a non-retro fully sus'd Trek....
Unless Tim lends us one of his many Sandvik beauties? ;)

Back