East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

yes amazing isn't he?

Tuesday's short ride:

vf71s.png

Do any of you have a headset press (home made or otherwise)? Don't think I want to bash a King or Hope in like I do my other headsets :LOL:

i do but it is very very very crude, i'm sure someone else has a more refined version but you are welcome to borrow it if you like.

No, sorry Ed. I bash mine in (gently and with great affection) and then take everything down to my LBS with a box of choccy biscuits for them to check seating.

I've had to give up on the splatter Kona headset removal as it was absolutely solid and none of the tools at my disposal would grip tightly enough. So my LBS is removing the old and fitting a new one (I've no shame).

I have one which is home made but quite nice( but i would say that woudnt i!) i will bring it along next tues. if you like.

Thanks Geoff - not sure if I'm coming Tues yet as it's my b'day and I think kids have something planned. May be a last minute decision or pub only affair. It can wait as I haven't even got the frame yet (but i do have the headset :cool: ).

Back