MAN Utd

highlandsflyer":3q4kl80h said:
Konatime,

If you do nothing else can you stop adding to quotes of my posts?

It is confusing, and misrepresents my input in this thread.

Straight question Daily Battenberg.... secret racist or just a touch numb?

Tazio":2uks89cx said:
konatime":2uks89cx said:
Arrr another Scottish poster (i wonder?), you've got the other fellas problem in managing to speak for everyone. Did it never cross your mind how posters declare themselves to be enjoying this thread without understanding a word i've said. Please don't repost telling me you don't know who CamelGob is :LOL:

Possibly people are enjoying the thread despite what you've said?

How did you manage to understand what i just said?....that was quick a minute ago you were declaring (for everyone) you coul'nt understand a word.

And I'm not entirely sure what me being Scottish has to do with it.

And i'm not enirely sure what Afro fuckall your honours got to do with CamelCus

konatime":1vjdgkct said:
Tazio":1vjdgkct said:
konatime":1vjdgkct said:
Arrr another Scottish poster (i wonder?), you've got the other fellas problem in managing to speak for everyone. Did it never cross your mind how posters declare themselves to be enjoying this thread without understanding a word i've said. Please don't repost telling me you don't know who CamelGob is :LOL:

How did you manage to understand what i just said?....that was quick a minute ago you were declaring (for everyone) you coul'nt understand a word.

And i'm not enirely sure what Afro **** your honours got to do with CamelCus

Mostly if you stick to short sentences I can get it. I gave up on the boxing thread.

Tazio":3cy4ad0n said:
konatime":3cy4ad0n said:
Tazio":3cy4ad0n said:
konatime":3cy4ad0n said:

And i'm not enirely sure what Afro **** your honours got to do with CamelCus

Mostly if you stick to short sentences I can get it. I gave up on the boxing thread.

Short sentences....i see :idea: .

In an attempt to drag this thread back from the brink of personal abuse, and people saying things they'll probably regret, here is a pic of the mug my Niece made for me this week...

CIMG0573.jpg

She supports Arsenal (because the boy she fancies at school does :roll: ) but she knew enough about my love for United to paint the handle in the Newton Heath colours :cool:

It was a thankyou for building this for her this...

467d9a47.jpg

There we go, an old bicycle! Remember why we are here??

konatime":indqrdro said:
highlandsflyer":indqrdro said:
konatime":indqrdro said:
highlandsflyer":indqrdro said:
Money really is God nowadays in football.

I wonder how much of a future the beautiful game has.

Thats the most cretinous comment i've heard, are you sayin money was'nt god when Edwards uplifted Trafford or when you paid 30 mill£s 8 yrs ago for your Camel or when the scousers had the pools money....'goosey goosey where does yow wander'.

If it really is the "most cretinous comment" you have ever heard, you seriously need to get out more.

When you are done using terms like cretinous and scum I will think about continuing to read your posts, meanwhile cool your boots.

If you want something "cretinous" to ponder, how about generalising about people based on which football team they follow?

How about bringing moronic football hatred into a cycling forum?

Aren't there plenty of football forums where you can vent your spleen?

Lets have it reet now....your CamelGobs Cousin and you did'nt know what the name alludes too....hmmmm....so you tried to pin on me what you thought it might mean, well forgive me for my sins but where i'm from thats called a cretin (simple simon tackle really). Did you not ponder how long this beautiful game had left when Trafford tipped the £30 mills£ up for a defender 8 yrs ago (is that still a record?). If you don't want to answer that question i can fully understand you've had enough :oops: recently with your Camel chasing players with clenched fists whilst biteing his tongue(after the whistle)...i'd forget the knifes and forks at his place fella, bloody hooligan if you ask me. ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL_CWPlfz1U

Couldn't agree more.
Personal abuse, short sighted observations etc.
It's only a game!
A game played by egotistical, overpaid, (generally) inarticulate individuals.
"Know what I mean", "You know" etc.
In most cases it's priced itself out of your normal person's range, myself included.
Love the game, but is this really the place?
Who cares?
Would I fall out with a fellow RBer because of who he supports?!
FFS - this is a cycling forum!

Back