1996 Votec Porsche Bike S

Jody75: can you use this stuff to seal the rim and tube ? Because I think this is meant to put into the tyre to fill leaks as they occur...

Bart: That sounds cool, I'll see if I can get there (I lent my car + roofrack for the weekend)

Porsche Bike S 97

hello how are you?, I'm from CHILE.
A few days ago I found a 1996 Porsche Bike S VOTEC . step photos for the experts tell me if possible if you have all the original components and their price in this state .. I hope you can help me thank you very much!

Attachments

• porsche.JPG
    porsche.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 868
  • porsche.JPG
    porsche.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 868
Hello Martincho, Funny to see one of these bikes to pop up .. Is this bike in Chile ?

The rear derailleur is not original, factory default it was Sachs Neos. Personally I wouldn't mind if a better derailleur is installed, since this Neos line is not that high-end.... When you're a purist who wants the bike restored in it's factory state, I still have the original parts somewhere in my basement.. I can look them up for you. The rest of the bike looks stock to me.

If you buy it, take a good look around that missing paint... These bikes were painted by Porsche with the same paint as used on cars (powder coated). Quite durable. The absence of paint could be caused by a hit.. Take a thorough look to spot any cracks / dents...

p.s. The saddle seems to be changed, originally it has an Expedia saddle... But bikes from these days all should have a Sella Italia Titanium Flite :)

Back