MAN Utd

highlandsflyer":h4vi0vbr said:
konatime":h4vi0vbr said:
Lets have it reet now....your CamelGobs Cousin and you did'nt know what the name alludes too....hmmmm....so you tried to pin on me what you thought it might mean, well forgive me for my sins but where i'm from thats called a cretin (simple simon tackle really). Did you not ponder how long this beautiful game had left when Trafford tipped the £30 mills£ up for a defender 8 yrs ago (is that still a record?). If you don't want to answer that question i can fully understand you've had enough :oops: recently with your Camel chasing players with clenched fists whilst biteing his tongue(after the whistle)...i'd forget the knifes and forks at his place fella, bloody hooligan if you ask me.

You obviously did not bother reading what I actually posted. I asked if it was necessary for you to indulge in that kind of name calling.

Oh yeah it's absolutely necessary

I don't expect to be called a cretin here on Retrobike, at least not without some humour.

You transpose your inner thoughts on me our kid and i can willing think of better names than cretin for ya.

My point about football and money was a general one

Mine was'nt it was very specific...that specific that you dont want to play.

Typically you continued posting as though it is all about you and 'your' team.

"i'm not Scum".....do these words belong to you, used more than once, without anybody directing accusations your way?

You come over as a little kid obsessed with something and unable to see beyond it.

The way you choose to talk to someone who is merely posting politely on a thread about football, (a thread that would be much more interesting were it not for your spamming it with reams of banal platitudes, interlaced with petty vitriol), betrays a lack of self awareness and objectivity that would seem to put you more in the football hooligan ballpark than the true lover of the game.

Very good. If i was numb enough i'd never guess you was a fella who got himself involved in a football thread through simply wanting to chat but unfortunately had'nt an earthly what he was actually talking about. You've already spelt your inner thoughts for me fella and not got the class to apologise for your previosness....carry on and i'll call you scum to your kite.

Rio is my wife's cousin. He would piss himself laughing at your rants.

Well tell him to piss himself at Marios next wink then cause ranting all over the pitch on ITV on a Saturday afternoon makes him look like something thats not got it's own road.

If he was available your club would happily pay for him, then you would be lauding him.

You mean like how every fucka was having an eppi cause they thought granny shagger might be arriving. The City of Manchester Football Club would'nt pay for CamelGob when they own Vincent the Majestic @£6million...'As if'.

Fickle little boy.
What I said... Previous, drank a bucket of it or somesuch.

If he was available your club would happily pay for him, then you would be lauding him.

You believe that don't you? :roll:

I think we should, then have the bloke sat on the bench for three years being booed at by City fans. He is so much not a blue It's laughable.
How about Scholes and that chimp Giggsy Wiggsy too.

As for the regeneration of east Manchester, that can only be a good thing for the whole of Manchester. I believe they are thinking of letting people from Salford, Trafford and even London in.

al. :LOL:

Forget the origin of this thread was football, there is no place on a cycling forum for calling people scum.

There is no place for referring to people as cretins, then with absolutely not one jot of humour underlining that.

I have managed to play football for years, and enjoyed watching it for my entire life without resorting to this kind of baseless hatred.

This is exactly why the discussion of football is restricted on many forums.

Some people just cannot behave themselves.

highlandsflyer said:
Forget the origin of this thread was football, there is no place on a cycling forum for calling people scum.

Why not, had CamelGob been on Civi St. he'd have been arrested for chasing folk with a clenching fist...'Scum'.

There is no place for referring to people as cretins, then with absolutely not one jot of humour underlining that.

Pray tell oh Daily Mirror worker one, what exactly do you call a cretin ....'a battenberg cake'. Funny you think your a smartarse when suggesting TV females look like transexuals but get all defencive when Camel kite is mentioned.Goosey goosey gotta forkey tonguey?

I have managed to play football for years, and enjoyed watching it for my entire life without resorting to this kind of baseless hatred.

Your on this thread trying your hardest to disrupt it cause your less related to football than Albert Steptoe.

quote]

How about you spend some time learning how to quote properly before your next diatribe?

You were a couple of days late to this thread, and your input has all been the same.

Far from wishing to disrupt what was a good natured thread, I have been adding mainly balanced posts that indicate my ability to see the good in football, appreciating all the teams involved.

You are entitled to be a passionate fan of your team, but when you start referring to me, and bear in mind my family who may read this, as 'scum' and a 'cretin' you have gone over the line. There is no humour behind your posts, and there is no indication you are being tongue in cheek.

I can take some banter, but you are bringing the kind of talk that winds up in violence in the real world to this thread, and that really is not appropriate at all.

highlandsflyer":2o0byjd0 said:
How about you spend some time learning how to quote properly before your next diatribe?

You were a couple of days late to this thread, and your input has all been the same.

Was i really that late, i guess that means your the milk monitor then?
My inputs been backed up with facts, you've told me i'm borderline racsist (is coz i'm black?) and your the future of all banter/squabbles...even if you say so yourself. Oh and i'm not scum....not got a lot to do with this post i just felt like having a go at sayin it for no particular reason.

Far from wishing to disrupt what was a good natured thread, I have been adding mainly balanced posts that indicate my ability to see the good in football, appreciating all the teams involved.

You are entitled to be a passionate fan of your team, but when you start referring to me, and bear in mind my family who may read this, as 'scum' and a 'cretin' you have gone over the line. There is no humour behind your posts, and there is no indication you are being tongue in cheek.

Funny that....cause you did the same thing (going over the top) when you specifically.. off your own back.. brought the word 'Afro' into the plot.

I can take some banter, but you are bringing the kind of talk that winds up in violence in the real world to this thread, and that really is not appropriate at all.

Thats a pretty good spin you've done there BattenbergCake head, you've managed to write it like it's fact, in light of this and your try with the Afro charge you sound a dangerous type to me. You sure your not one of those secret racsist types that are always to keen to slot a kinky little charge on an unsuspecting subject, i've gotta ask cause you never know with those sneaky fuckers.

WTF are you on about? You seem to constantly post stream of consciousness gibberish that doesn't make any sense whatsoever to anyone but you.

Konatime,

If you do nothing else can you stop adding to quotes of my posts?

It is confusing, and misrepresents my input in this thread.

Tazio":1wi8b76i said:
WTF are you on about? You seem to constantly post stream of consciousness gibberish that doesn't make any sense whatsoever to anyone but you.

Arrr another Scottish poster (i wonder?), you've got the other fellas problem in managing to speak for everyone. Did it never cross your mind how posters declare themselves to be enjoying this thread without understanding a word i've said. Please don't repost telling me you don't know who CamelGob is :LOL:

konatime":oxp4ehe9 said:
Arrr another Scottish poster (i wonder?), you've got the other fellas problem in managing to speak for everyone. Did it never cross your mind how posters declare themselves to be enjoying this thread without understanding a word i've said. Please don't repost telling me you don't know who CamelGob is :LOL:

Possibly people are enjoying the thread despite what you've said?

And I'm not entirely sure what me being Scottish has to do with it.

Back