BoTM May 2011 'Made In Canada 'eh' - Nominations please

Status
Not open for further replies.
would be nice to see an early model owned by a member, from a small hand builder like true north , ....cool steel.. :cool: was never a fan of the decals though.. :oops: :?

Poll going up soon.

Given that's how we started out will stick with Canadian made. Be good to have a more focused month. Had I thought on might indeed have been better to go with Canadian owned rather than Canadian produced.

Final try with my Blizzard !

rm5-2.jpg

s1-3.jpg

So given the circumstances, i'll throw in my "dirty naked" 1996 DeKerf Generation with 3x1 setup, given that my two others aren't allowed to play. :roll:

Not a showroom contender by any means as a sans decal, clear lacquer over bare frame. An eclectic mix of retro & modern with liberal use of Canadian Syncros and Race Face, with a pinch of Paul parts. Definitely not your typical catalogue build. ;)

Mud included with the hasty last minute snaps. It's been raining for days. :p

Wanna see more? Looky here…

Attachments

• IMG_0926.JPG
    IMG_0926.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 586
  • IMG_0931.JPG
    IMG_0931.JPG
    167.3 KB · Views: 586
  • IMG_0924.JPG
    IMG_0924.JPG
    159.9 KB · Views: 586
Hmmmm, do I pull the Dekerf and put up the Norco Killer.........er, GT? The Gatorblade's fork legs are painted and being picked up after work. Can I get the Sovereign built by tomorrow night? Decisions decisions.

z2.jpg

RockiMtn":2z25ntfm said:
So given the circumstances, i'll throw in my "dirty n*ked" 1996 DeKerf Generation with 3x1 setup, given that my two others aren't allowed to play. :roll:

Not a showroom contender by any means as a sans decal, clear lacquer over bare frame. An eclectic mix of retro & modern with liberal use of Canadian Syncros and Race Face, with a pinch of Paul parts. Definitely not your typical catalogue build. ;)

Mud included with the hasty last minute snaps. It's been raining for days. :p

Wanna see more? Looky here…

Catalog builds suck anyway, Frank. That DeKerf is hot! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back