Gisburn 05 May/11 May/19 May/25 May, 22 June

HarryCrumb":2m58bkvj said:
Gave the RTS a good shake down only did one lap as the rain came in as I was on the last burm taststic section. got a full lap boxed off in 1hr 15 mins, is this any good? anyone know how far a lap is from Cocklet Hill and back

Just noticed in the general chat thread Kev mentioning 1h14... Pull your finger out Martin! :twisted: :LOL:

I still tend to think of it as a day out but that might have as much to do with the cost of diesel getting there... :roll:

Cheers pete.

Had a tiny ride on my SS at work in my lunch break. tut tut.

Could only ride standing up. Went ok. :D

giant-one":13ybjycx said:
Cheers pete.

Had a tiny ride on my SS at work in my lunch break. tut tut.

Could only ride standing up. Went ok. :D

Obvious choice as SingleSpeed is famed for being gentle on the knees... :roll: :LOL:

elPedro666":1u46xwe5 said:
HarryCrumb":1u46xwe5 said:
Gave the RTS a good shake down only did one lap as the rain came in as I was on the last burm taststic section. got a full lap boxed off in 1hr 15 mins, is this any good? anyone know how far a lap is from Cocklet Hill and back

Just noticed in the general chat thread Kev mentioning 1h14... Pull your finger out Martin! :twisted: :LOL:

last week was 1hr 10min on the rigid Parkpre ;)

I do need to get below the hour though.

giant-one":2rc9jli8 said:
I want to come. :)

But I can't :cry: :cry: and here's why?

Have this on for another 3wks. :cry: :roll:

that looks painful we'll have to get together later in the summer.

another week and another Gisburn blast

This week was the Orange Clockworks turn and in the full Orange kit and Camelbak.

P5191373-1.jpg

I had the pleasure of some company this week in the form of mr_ship, and sinnett177, who brought a fine selection of Titanium craftwork. Good to see you both, thanks for joining me

P5191365-1.jpg

P5191354-1.jpg

P5191369-1.jpg

P5191361-1.jpg

And good company they are too. :)

Looks like the weather held for you.

What are the trails looking like, as I know the've done some new ones.

Martin.
It was painful at the time of doing it but 3wks on and it's looking good.
Got some good rides planned for later in the summer so will let you know.

Pete.
It was on the flat and only did a couple of pedals. :roll:

Enjoyed the riding last night, great riding and company as always. The pace of Martin is something to behold, I reckon if he went for it on the first lap of Mayhem he'd be top 10 for sure.

Not all great memories from Gisburn though, I have a sore face today. I managed to face plant a slab after getting the front wheel struck between two slabs of rock, I must admit to removing my face from it thinking my teeth would be looking back at me. The peak of my helmet bore the brunt of the accident thankfully. I seem to have broken my little finger too, but still enjoyed the rest of the lap.

Think we should maybe look at getting regular mid week rides going over the summer.

Cheers Paul.

Bloody hell Mark, you're as bad as me. :roll: :LOL:
Hope you're ok?

Will defo be up for mid week rides once the knee is sorted.

Got a really good ride in the planning for the end of summer (ish) around Dent/ Dentdale etc. :)

Back