£250 cash giveaway

trickylad

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
My litte bro has given up on ressurecting his Trek 830 from 1990. He's got £250 for a replacement steed.

The brief for the cash?

Size 16/17" Max
Steel or Aluminium
Front shocks only or rigid
Not a project, ready to ride tomorrow
Delivery included or drop off in Manchester
Good components to keep service and replacement costs manageable.
Orange / Kona / Spesh - no brand prejudices.

What have you got?

Pics on here then spec lists and final prices by PM please.

Will be posting this on the 1997 forum too.

Thx
TL

I'm supposed to be selling my Litech Magnesium but I've ridden it a few times now and totally love it :? in central Manc (by MOSI) so you'd be very welcome to drop by & check it out, I'll get a pic up.

Ooo, I'm a pillock - also got a titanium Dyna-Tech MT3, bit under-budget too! :oops: :LOL: Ace frame, light & simple 1x7 set up (it's the future ;)), scruffy paint (white) but ready to rock and huge upgrade potential if he likes it! :cool: Change in your pocket too...

Drop me a PM if you want to stop by for a brew sometime.

elPedro666":16wdp3r3 said:
I'm supposed to be selling my Litech Magnesium but I've ridden it a few times now and totally love it :? in central Manc (by MOSI) so you'd be very welcome to drop by & check it out, I'll get a pic up.

Ooo, I'm a pillock - also got a titanium Dyna-Tech MT3, bit under-budget too! :oops: :LOL: Ace frame, light & simple 1x7 set up (it's the future ;)), scruffy paint (white) but ready to rock and huge upgrade potential if he likes it! :cool: Change in your pocket too...

Drop me a PM if you want to stop by for a brew sometime.

Hey Pedro

Interested in the first one, not the DynaTech. COuld you stick a pic up.
Thx for the offer but I'm no longer Manc-bound. My family are but i now live in the big smoke.

PS: Barry is loving his cannondale.

trickylad":2c3i8xpn said:
PS: Barry is loving his cannondale.

:D :D :D
Was wondering about it just the other day, really glad to hear it! :cool:

Only just got in from work and up at 0430 again tomorrow so I'm afraid this is all I have to hand - enjoying myself immensely at the National on Saturday! :LOL:

RB-FoD_13.jpg

Sure I have some more somewhere I can dig out very soon...

More bike, less me - got to be better! :oops: :LOL:

SDC11995.jpg

Wrong stem and a couple of yellow bits (stem, crud catcher, bottle, chainstay protector) missing so the colour balance is all out :? But you get the idea ;)

Back