Ben Nevis circuit - 26th November - Brrrrrrr

Sounds good

Sounding very good to me!
The only time I cant make it is between the 5th and the 19th of June and the weekend 2 weeks from now as I am away on South Uist

Jamie

Still got my wee car but might get shot, anyhoo it'd collapse with exhaustion long before it reached Fort William. Thus a Fort William start would be good for me as i can reach it by train. I'm not up for a Sunday ride though ;)

Just for consideration!

Glentress 4th annual MacRetro meet: 4/5 June
The 4th anniversary of the first MacRetro meet.

Lomonds Solstice ride: 21st June
Chanting, sacrifice and riding round Mikees local.

Right folks - before I start throwing dates around, do you want a Saturday only ride, or a Saturday /Sunday with camp/bunkhouse option, like Skye?

:p

Re: Ben Nevis circuit

Mr Panda":2fm0kizx said:
.......Fancy this now :p

Another approx 60km ride on rough tracks plus potentially BRUTAL river crossing.

Fort William/Kinlochleven/Spean Bridge almost entirely offroad. No bogs :LOL:

Jamie wants to do it :D

Any more?

Some pics here.....

http://www.mtbbritain.co.uk/forum/index ... topic=9026

Will try to get map up soon.

:twisted:

^^^ this is 63 miles not 65km as after reading this, we're thinking of doing this perhaps late June/early July. Looks like good fun!! ;)

Greig.

Re: Ben Nevis circuit

GMC":1maszupa said:
Mr Panda":1maszupa said:
.......Fancy this now :p

Another approx 60km ride on rough tracks plus potentially BRUTAL river crossing.

Fort William/Kinlochleven/Spean Bridge almost entirely offroad. No bogs :LOL:

Jamie wants to do it :D

Any more?

Some pics here.....

http://www.mtbbritain.co.uk/forum/index ... topic=9026

Will try to get map up soon.

:twisted:

^^^ this is 63 miles not 65km as after reading this, we're thinking of doing this perhaps late June/early July. Looks like good fun!! ;)

Greig.

No it isnae :p

The route shown on map is approx 60km.

However the route described in the photo link is different - they started and finished at Glencoe, making a longer trip of 60 miles - we're not suggesting that one unless folks of course wanna.................. :D

Yet again you'd better remove me from list of potential participants, i've got way too much on at work to knacker myself with one of these epics :roll:

Back