MAN Utd

highlandsflyer":2qnsoo7a said:
Money really is God nowadays in football.

I wonder how much of a future the beautiful game has.

Thats the most cretinous comment i've heard, are you sayin money was'nt god when Edwards uplifted Trafford or when you paid 30 mill£s 8 yrs ago for your Camel or when the scousers had the pools money....'goosey goosey where does yow wander'.

konatime":2acjunzs said:
highlandsflyer":2acjunzs said:

Thats the most cretinous comment i've heard, are you sayin money was'nt god when Edwards uplifted Trafford or when you paid 30 mill£s 8 yrs ago for your Camel or when the scousers had the pools money....'goosey goosey where does yow wander'.

If it really is the "most cretinous comment" you have ever heard, you seriously need to get out more.

When you are done using terms like cretinous and scum I will think about continuing to read your posts, meanwhile cool your boots.

If you want something "cretinous" to ponder, how about generalising about people based on which football team they follow?

How about bringing moronic football hatred into a cycling forum?

Aren't there plenty of football forums where you can vent your spleen?

highlandsflyer":218pg6yt said:
konatime":218pg6yt said:
highlandsflyer":218pg6yt said:

If it really is the "most cretinous comment" you have ever heard, you seriously need to get out more.

When you are done using terms like cretinous and scum I will think about continuing to read your posts, meanwhile cool your boots.

If you want something "cretinous" to ponder, how about generalising about people based on which football team they follow?

How about bringing moronic football hatred into a cycling forum?

Aren't there plenty of football forums where you can vent your spleen?

Lets have it reet now....your CamelGobs Cousin and you did'nt know what the name alludes too....hmmmm....so you tried to pin on me what you thought it might mean, well forgive me for my sins but where i'm from thats called a cretin (simple simon tackle really). Did you not ponder how long this beautiful game had left when Trafford tipped the £30 mills£ up for a defender 8 yrs ago (is that still a record?). If you don't want to answer that question i can fully understand you've had enough :oops: recently with your Camel chasing players with clenched fists whilst biteing his tongue(after the whistle)...i'd forget the knifes and forks at his place fella, bloody hooligan if you ask me. ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL_CWPlfz1U

I'm enjoying this thread very much.

al. :D

all together now

We all hate reds and reds and reds........

Obviously, the future of football is tacky 'museums' that may or may not be built, and are full of Japanese crap!!
I'd be bursting with pride....

konatime":317zj0d7 said:
Lets have it reet now....your CamelGobs Cousin and you did'nt know what the name alludes too....hmmmm....so you tried to pin on me what you thought it might mean, well forgive me for my sins but where i'm from thats called a cretin (simple simon tackle really). Did you not ponder how long this beautiful game had left when Trafford tipped the £30 mills£ up for a defender 8 yrs ago (is that still a record?). If you don't want to answer that question i can fully understand you've had enough :oops: recently with your Camel chasing players with clenched fists whilst biteing his tongue(after the whistle)...i'd forget the knifes and forks at his place fella, bloody hooligan if you ask me.

You obviously did not bother reading what I actually posted. I asked if it was necessary for you to indulge in that kind of name calling.

I don't expect to be called a cretin here on Retrobike, at least not without some humour.

My point about football and money was a general one.

Typically you continued posting as though it is all about you and 'your' team.

You come over as a little kid obsessed with something and unable to see beyond it.

The way you choose to talk to someone who is merely posting politely on a thread about football, (a thread that would be much more interesting were it not for your spamming it with reams of banal platitudes, interlaced with petty vitriol), betrays a lack of self awareness and objectivity that would seem to put you more in the football hooligan ballpark than the true lover of the game.

Rio is my wife's cousin. He would piss himself laughing at your rants.

If he was available your club would happily pay for him, then you would be lauding him.

Fickle little boy.

makster":37cx9wor said:
Obviously, the future of football is tacky 'museums' that may or may not be built, and are full of Japanese crap!!
I'd be bursting with pride....

and so you should Makie afterall this is the City that cracked the Atom...thankfully Manchester City Council was able to see the educational advantages of being able to fine tune the interactive experience so that children will be able to part-play whatever occupation they might favour, it's why they used the word Community so many x's in that earlier Eastlands development paper. To be fair.. to fully envisage what the owners have planned a viewer would need more than a corner shop mentality else they'll think the $'s are in strip clubs.

I noticed they they slotted the bridge in today over the canalside that will link the metro, the BMX centre and the Velopark. From the ground down to the City centre (canalside) will be what is termed a Green Corridoor.
2.jpg

Back