MAN Utd

Doesn't make a lot of difference; just means that Blackpool are likely to stay up. Makes for an easier away to get to rather than if B'ham or Wolves stay up. Would quite like Wigan about still for the same reason but you can't have everything.

Anyway, 19 reasons to be happy this season :D

And you never know what might also happen next Saturday. Not holding out a great amount of hope but you have to be in it to win it...

Oh yeah Al.... Hope you lose on Sunday.... CL playoffs can be a bit tricky at times for those fourth place also rans ;) :D

I've already won.

I was born blue, the biggest prize of all.

al.

cornholio's RC200":3i26jccc said:
al":3i26jccc said:
I've already won.

al.

<finds a nice quiet corner to retch>

Hope it burns. :twisted:

I wasn't expecting a rag to understand and you didn't.

City till I die.

al. :D

al":a0uow5kg said:
cornholio's RC200":a0uow5kg said:
al":a0uow5kg said:
I've already won.

al.

<finds a nice quiet corner to retch>

Hope it burns. :twisted:

I wasn't expecting a rag to understand and you didn't.

City till I die.

al. :D

As opposed to yours which would be a bit bitter in the mouth ;)

I don't understand Berties either so I guess we're at an impasse....

Enjoy your time with the cash... It all comes to an end eventually. Utd's time will come to an end as Liverpool's already has.

19 times. And that's a fact. :D

konatime":nezfredb said:
You sound like one of those numb ****'s Makie thats never bothered to educate himself to what exactly Mr. Bernstein left us with, did you actually believe we were paying rent (when the grounds been on a fixed ('fixed/reduced') buying price from the off)..'oh dear'. It's said the terms of agreement (Sports England) with regard to the ground and the fact that 28k supporters were recorded to have watched City whilst 12 th in the old 3 rd div ...were the ingredients that the Shiek studied before deciding to introduce his petro $'s. If you know something he don't then i apologise unreserevedly.

I stand corrected. You've got it on the never never then :p

makster":2tbzk3di said:
konatime":2tbzk3di said:
You sound like one of those numb ****'s Makie thats never bothered to educate himself to what exactly Mr. Bernstein left us with, did you actually believe we were paying rent (when the grounds been on a fixed ('fixed/reduced') buying price from the off)..'oh dear'. It's said the terms of agreement (Sports England) with regard to the ground and the fact that 28k supporters were recorded to have watched City whilst 12 th in the old 3 rd div ...were the ingredients that the Shiek studied before deciding to introduce his petro $'s. If you know something he don't then i apologise unreserevedly.

I stand corrected. You've got it on the never never then :p

Yeah thats one way of putting it, though given your Ocean Finance capers i feel you swerving the chapters that involve Monies and football clubs might be wise. Bernstein is a sharp kid and left the club with a glorious present without which i'm not sure they would have survived. A vented 50k seater ground for £50mill with intrest free rent coming off the top when just enough yrs have passed to be seen to not be taking the piss.....with enough land for whatever they can scheme. Word is interactive museums that will have every kid in the country mithering for a do (i'll be Colin Bell today Sir)
16673_2_cartoon3.jpg

16673_4_cartoon5.jpg

16673_1_cartoon1.jpg

16673_5_cartoon6.jpg

Did i mention the underground tunnels for staff to entry/exit at the 16 newstate of the art temp&climate controlled pitches across the road, where a new purpose built 30k seater ground will be sited for reserves/youth matches..no i don't think i did, not to worry...you'll be hearing plenty about The City of Manchester Football Club. Bernstein called it the biggest most important building project in Europe, what with FA Cups, Champions League, Sniedjer/Messi or Tranny i can't keep up with it all...'honest to god'.

Latest posts

Back