London town - Swinley Adventures

KeepItSteel":2ps87v3c said:
head over this way to Horsell Common this weekend Carl if you fancy a ride out?
No elevation like Swinley but a few nice fast trails to test your tyres on..

Sorry, missed the post until this evening, next ride will have to be in a couple of weeks time now.

Carl.

fagin":3o1a9emb said:
drcarlos":3o1a9emb said:
As for the kids re-lighting the fires, why does that not surprise me :roll:, doesn't say much for the quality of people in the area really.

Carl.

Bit of a silly comment, a couple of stupid kids does not make an area.

Firstly, most places have the village idiots. There is always the exception to the rule and Carl must live there.

BTW, Carl, didn't you ride to Swinley when we went out??

I thought Crowthorne was closer to the fires - and we know what some of the people over there are like eh ;)

I really like Swinley, its such a great resourse, its a shame any kids would want to ruin it.

Really liked heading into Bagshot common last week too, lots of long swooping climbs and descents, and much more open plan than the forrest so great views.

Carge":3766g9vj said:
fagin":3766g9vj said:
drcarlos":3766g9vj said:
As for the kids re-lighting the fires, why does that not surprise me :roll:, doesn't say much for the quality of people in the area really.

Carl.

Bit of a silly comment, a couple of stupid kids does not make an area.

Firstly, most places have the village idiots. There is always the exception to the rule and Carl must live there.

BTW, Carl, didn't you ride to Swinley when we went out??

I thought Crowthorne was closer to the fires - and we know what some of the people over there are like eh ;)

Nope didn't ride although I have in the past, I'm actually in Sandhurst (were all scum down here too, :) ) but not too far away though.

Carl.

Hello gents. Baby no 3 arrived and I'm now a liitle more in control of my 'activities'. Heard about swinley forest. Amazing.

Anyways. I'm up for a meet. I have a new steed as well to try out. After work aint possible for me but weekends (Sundays best) are.

I think I've still got your mobile no carl, but thought better to drop a line on here before getting in touch.

TL

No Problem, I'm away next couple of weekends, but may be up for something on the 5th of June.

Carl.

add a post on sat night then if youre feeling well, i'd be looking to get over there around 9am, 10am if it suits better.

Back