Found 'em! Loads of old catalogues etc...

…any chance for the montare from 1991? …the specs sheet of yours i have allready used! so thanks for that :)

Max P":2tei6rq0 said:
With big apologies for taking a ridiculous amount of time to finnaly get the scans for Jeff and Neilll.

Finally, '91 Fisher Mt Tam:

Hi Max,

Is there any chance of having the complete scan of the 1989 Specialized and 1991 Fisher catalogue? Or do you have a link?

Thanks,
Bart

stumpjumper1990":gm8edxd1 said:
Hi Max,

Is there any chance of having the complete scan of the 1989 Specialized and 1991 Fisher catalogue? Or do you have a link?

Thanks,
Bart

I'd love to see the 1991 Fisher CR-7 :D

Hi Max,

Thanks,
Bart

I'd love to see the 1991 Fisher CR-7 :D

Here's a link to the long GF 1991 catalogue (almost at the bottom is a PDF I've put together on basis of the picture in the thread)

Edit: sorry, just realized that older posts in this thread had been already years old.

Hi!
Did the Syncros ‘92 Catalogue ever get posted?
Thanks in advance!
Maybe if you checked the archives ;) but I think you'll find that yes there is a Syncros 1992 catalog in it.

Edit: sorry, just realized that older posts in this thread had been already years old.
Yeah, getting a lot of that "Holy Thread Revival Batman". But not always a bad thing. Keeps old subjects current,reminding member that might otherwise have missed out.

Back