Retrobike National Event Series: Forest of Dean Aftermath

RB-FoD_10.jpg

:LOL:

Belated FoD feedback.

Bit slow to post, but wanted to say what a good time I had on Saturday. Good company, and great riding. First time in FoD but not the last. Thanks to all those who organised and lead the ride.

Was truely a great day out

My first time out with RB.... and certainly not my last. :LOL:
Enjoyed the blast down memory lane with all those trusty old steeds, the company was great, and most notably (as a native of the area) the route chosen was fantastic and show cased the Dean in all its glory.

Really looking forward to the next outing. cheers guys + lady you were great company and friendly, making me feel like I'd known most of you... most of my life

Real shame that I missed this, I just got my Clark Kent Ti hardtail back on the road inspired by the enthusiasm of two of my riding buddies that did make it. I'll make an event this year I hope!!

Cheeky question - there's a few of us going to be in the FOD in a couple of weeks, and I heard wonderful things about the route you guys used. I don't suppose anyone took a tracklog of it did you? I know that wouldn't be in the retro spirit, but it would be useful!!

Cheers,

Gord

Back