And today I did......

'What I did today' and 'Show us what you did today' have gone way off topic and become 'MacRetro Chat and Rides' which has just about fallen off the page.
I know Gaz for one favours the anarchic aproach to general chat but from the point of veiw of newbies looking in we have numerous threads for varying subjects but they are all in fact just general chat. How is anyone going to figure out whats what.
C'mon mods, sort it out, its getting as messy as my flat in here :LOL:

velomaniac":2lu34d7w said:
'What I did today' and 'Show us what you did today' have gone way off topic and become 'MacRetro Chat and Rides' which has just about fallen off the page.
I know Gaz for one favours the anarchic aproach to general chat but from the point of veiw of newbies looking in we have numerous threads for varying subjects but they are all in fact just general chat. How is anyone going to figure out whats what.
C'mon mods, sort it out, its getting as messy as my flat in here :LOL:

Posted in the wrong thread :roll: :twisted:

Velo indeed at the start I did try to steer the thread that way but nobody listened.

But you have a valid point. I'll try to keep it a bit tidier in here, without deleting posts so could EVERYONE USE THE CHAT THREAD PLEASE! :)

Cycled to work today, 22 miles with a 15 mile an hour tail wind :D From now on all my bike rides will be with the wind just leave the bike at my destination, train home and buy a new bike fir the next ride out :LOL:

clockworkgazz":19po8ml2 said:
Cycled to work today, 22 miles with a 15 mile an hour tail wind :D From now on all my bike rides will be with the wind just leave the bike at my destination, train home and buy a new bike fir the next ride out :LOL:

You've cracked it :LOL:
Well done though,its a fair way to go to start work.Hope the route is a safe one :?

boxxer":2732yquh said:
Took a 10 mins detour from work and got lost in retronarnia that was ecks shed.

Christ

I'll leave it at that
:) Aye it's quite something. Every time I'm there, I want to kick him out for 15 minutes so I can have a good rake and fill my pockets with all sorts of goodies!

boxxer":35rh81de said:
Took a 10 mins detour from work and got lost in retronarnia that was ecks shed.

Christ

I'll leave it at that

I was on the dog & bone to him lastnight

He said you were there for a wee while..........

I normally dont leave until we have the entire contents out on the grass :LOL:

Gc

Back