MAN Utd

highlandsflyer":1l1igcsu said:
Well, whatever you way, I spent part of my weekend with Rio's family, one of which I am, and all the insults you want to throw at him are rendered meaningless when the reality is that you would be fawning over him if he were playing for your team.

I am not scum.

Carry on with that talk, and you are just part of the problem, when I am part of the solution.

Well flyer...if your part of the family then i suggest getting on the blower and asking Rio what Camelgob is all about, save you transposing your thoughts onto moi.

Your line about youths playing more football might be more poignant than you think. Modern interpretations of the youth Club will be set aside in order to view every walk-in free of charge can do a bit types.

It is hard to imagine relationships of any kind improved in a world of any type made better by the use of terms like 'scum', tongue in cheek or not.

Are we really that different based purely on the football teams we follow?

I think not.

Take care.

highlandsflyer":37r9eq13 said:
It is hard to imagine relationships of any kind improved in a world of any type made better by the use of terms like 'scum', tongue in cheek or not.

Are we really that different based purely on the football teams we follow?

I think not.

Take care.

I sometimes use the word scum when talking about reds. Then again I've seen some pretty bad violence over the years and this tends to make me feel nothing but hate for reds. I can get on with them as long as they don't talk about football.

I think we are different because of the teams we follow.

al. :D

konatime":2553707q said:
makster":2553707q said:
konatime":2553707q said:
The Goose & the Gander...
166516_10150120554980272_558940271_8224656_6759129_n.jpg

Hmmmm...I'm trying to think of two things in the history of this country during that period that may have had an effect on this :roll:
Is this really the best you can come up with??

That would be half a fair point Mako if Trafford were playing themselves but unfortunately for your thinking they had opponents in those yrs, some (opponents) had occasion to have our Busby carry silverware through Manchester streets with a million crowd in tow. Like the heading ses 'Goosey-Goosey'.

Maybe you should get this banner up at your own ground then....when you get one

We're happy with Eastlands thanks.

And they call us bitter blues!!

al. :LOL:

makster":1g3ultni said:
konatime":1g3ultni said:
makster":1g3ultni said:
konatime":1g3ultni said:
The Goose & the Gander...
166516_10150120554980272_558940271_8224656_6759129_n.jpg

Hmmmm...I'm trying to think of two things in the history of this country during that period that may have had an effect on this :roll:
Is this really the best you can come up with??

That would be half a fair point Mako if Trafford were playing themselves but unfortunately for your thinking they had opponents in those yrs, some (opponents) had occasion to have our Busby carry silverware through Manchester streets with a million crowd in tow. Like the heading ses 'Goosey-Goosey'.

Maybe you should get this banner up at your own ground then....when you get one

You sound like one of those numb fucka's Makie thats never bothered to educate himself to what exactly Mr. Bernstein left us with, did you actually believe we were paying rent (when the grounds been on a fixed ('fixed/reduced') buying price from the off)..'oh dear'. It's said the terms of agreement (Sports England) with regard to the ground and the fact that 28k supporters were recorded to have watched City whilst 12 th in the old 3 rd div ...were the ingredients that the Shiek studied before deciding to introduce his petro $'s. If you know something he don't then i apologise unreserevedly.
3762115263_c3a969501d_b.jpg

worst offense I saw at footie, Wembley 94, Villa v United, stuck in the Villa end as a red and apart from me receiving all sorts of abuse and shoulders barges etc etc yada yada, I saw a lad of about 9 years holding his dads hand (both in United kit) trying to negotiate the villa crowd, and watched as villa fans spat all over the poor lad knowing they outnumbered his dad by about 5000 to 1 (so brave).

I had trouble feeling 'neutral' toward villa for many years after that.

Yet ive also been abused by other United fans, when in Barcelona 99 and they heard my accent..despite me & my dad having 'Manchester' as place of birth on our passports..

Unfortunately, all sets of fans have thier own kind of 'scum', but I agree, its a small minded mentality to bandy those kind of terms around.

I love mixing with the opposition crowd at rugby matches and sharing a bit of banter. Im afraid my view toward the majority of football fans in now very negative and I wont be keen to introduce my son to that kind of environment when he's old enough to spectate.
Rugby is the way forward (but up the Reds!)

My lad is coming along for his first game on Sunday and he's really excited about it. Should be a happy occasion anyway with the trophy presentation but also he's been itching to wear the '99 treble winning kit that I've been saving for him from new.

Happy days :)

Lets hope they get stuffed for you both then.

al. :D

Back