Frankensteins Monster

MADJEZ

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I don't know where to start with this one.

Discuss...

'CUSTOM 20" BMX MOUNTAIN BIKE FOX SHIMANO GT CARBON'
BIN £650 !
Mmm think the seatpost could do with being a little longer !

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CUSTOM-20-BMX...0722179270?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item1c1b9a44c6

$(KGrHqR,!lIE2D+RDyZbBN)vlZrHj!~~_12.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
letmetalktomark":ravtthfg said:
If only it had had a disc brake on the back ......

Ah well back to looking ....

Just nearly poured a cup of tea over myself laughing at that comment :LOL:

Am I alone in liking that? The whole bike market is a mish mash of variety bits stuck together creating new genres and thats no different really. OK suspension is over kill, but then pot holes are huge and disasterous at times, not to mention bad back issues and comfort, yep the wheels are didi but so are scooter wheels. :idea: Great concept explored I reckon, I'd never buy it for that, not even half, but Its kinda inspiring and I'd love to have a go on it! :D

reanimation":3rggsjbf said:
I'd never buy it for that, not even half, but Its kinda inspiring and I'd love to have a go on it! :D

I'd have a go on it... But that's about all.

Not sure about the custom built frame either. Looks more like a Halfords special kids full sus frame, with a 26" wheel sus fork, stupid bmx bars and a couple of majorly OTT upgrades (fox shock and carbon booster. -really?! :shock: )

But then I'm quite sceptical these days...

Back