Orange 18" ALUMINUM Elite **INFO REQUIRED** nice pics i

your bike looks awesome - it looks well loved and well used!! great example of the kind of bikes most of us rode back then - stuff just upgraded / swapped as it broke or we could afford it. half the fun of it back then was scrounging for weeks on end to buy something.
i agree with cce - ive built up a couple of other retro bikes now with shiny bits on them from ebay and theyre brilliant. but teh one i always go back to is my gt with the sentimental value. thats the one i'd never be able to sell.

think i am getting round to you guys way of thinking

My Orange Elite does have many, many happy memories to it

....Riding it into a harbour
.....Riding down a Cheviot hillside, through a field at 40mph and then more speedily into and through a fresh cow pat
......Wheely'ing when my mate had loosened the quick release as a joke !

lol fun fun fun

Also many many mile of fun rides

I think - it is going to be a full strip and rebuild project with some spangly eBay parts for good measure

Always fancied a fully RED bike, but never got round to finishing it (hence the blue USE seatpost)

I think i will still look for something for a bit of variety, seeing as money is not so much an issue these days.

It is strange that now, you can buy the bike that was the one of your dreams for little more than a week or so's wages now !

either your dreams were not terribly high or your weekly wages vastly outshine mine :p

Back