Drawers..

kingroon

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
..full of kit.. Nowhere else to put it! Two builds in total, a Fat Chance Shock-A-Billy [the Ringle Turquoise splash kit] and a Yo Eddy [purple Ringle build].. I have a busy Xmas at my parents!! Woohoo!! :LOL:

Attachments

• Image008c.jpg
    Image008c.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,645
  • Image009c.jpg
    Image009c.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 1,645
  • Image011c.jpg
    Image011c.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 1,645
  • Image012c.jpg
    Image012c.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 1,645
So you didn't lose any thing in the move back to the UK? I Like the carbon flight :cool:

tintin40":3gaiwoxd said:
So you didn't lose any thing in the move back to the UK? I Like the carbon flight :cool:

When I get around to selling off some spare stuff, the Carbon Flite is reserved for you mate.. They're an "acquired taste" :LOL:

No nothing lost, and keep finding bits and pieces here and there as Rosie [my girfriend] and I unpack box after box.. Came across a Ringle Ti seat QR and a Avid tri-dangle earlier :roll:

Those old Mag21SL forks are awesome hey, never owned a set before.. Always on the Wish List BITD

kingroon":3r1zt6iq said:
tintin40":3r1zt6iq said:

When I get around to selling off some spare stuff, the Carbon Flite is reserved for you mate.. They're an "acquired taste" :LOL:
Mr Kingroon I'm well :D now

Which bike for the 22nd meet?

tintin40":35s2sse1 said:
Which bike for the 22nd meet?

The only one rolling at the moment.. GT Psyclone..

Unless I can convince the girlie I need to go to my folks place this weekend ;)

Attachments

• Image005c.jpg
    Image005c.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 1,586
Hey 'roon - awesome stash there buddy. Only you could have pulled a full set of 'splash' Ringle together. That SaB is going to be sweet dude!

PS - add me to your cast-offs list :?: You know what i need ;)

Cheers Kev, rekkon I'll have the SaB ready for The Spring Meet :cool:

And I now have a job so I don't need to sell any parts to eat!! :LOL:

kingroon":3tl9whs5 said:
Cheers Kev, rekkon I'll have the SaB ready for The Spring Meet :cool:

:cool: I'll have something new and shiny for then too. In fact I've never ridden the same bike twice at a retro meet yet :shock:

Back