The other "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread for 98

I also have the original rigid forks and CODA handlebars which I'm happy to include if there is a demand for them?

Cheers,

So what do people reckon a 19" Be-one Stellis frame with a few usuall knocks from storage but only very light use and never dropped as it was to big for me so never ridden. Frame Only I'm thinking £50-£70 :?: 2007 I think

Fox DHX5 shock 9.5 inch i2i 3.0 stroke

Hi guys/gals

How much should I say for my Fox DHX5 shock 9.5 inch i2i 3.0 stroke?

It has 500lb nuke proof spring and has just been to tftuned in January and been serviced with custom valve fitted ( I have receipt and paperwork with it to prove this)

Won't fit my Intense M1 :'( and it has only been fitted since service to try to fit to frame which I managed to do flipping the linkage upside down but it flipped the frames geo upside down too and is to big to ride ((((

Cheers peeps

Hi,

My friend has an old Kona Mano Mano, its a 99 model (the orange one)

Its not been used much, does anyone have an idea of the approximate value?

Thanks very

1999 Kona Explosif 853 18"

Hi all,

What you all reckon I would get for this on ebay = 1999 Kona Explosif 853 18"

Very Good Condition looked after and not overly used dispite its age.

Attachments

• DSC02438.JPG
    DSC02438.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 12,431
  • DSC02439.JPG
    DSC02439.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 12,431
  • DSC02441.JPG
    DSC02441.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 12,431
  • DSC02443.JPG
    DSC02443.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 12,430
I would of put this in the road "what's it worth" thread but there doesn't seem to be one.

I have a Klein quantum 2000/2001 model. Frame is in good condition, although there is some very small areas of paint damage around the internal cable routing entry/ exits. Shimano 105 throughout. What's it worth as a frame fork combo and what are the components likely to fetch online? ( I'm keeping the wheels though)

Salsa Casseroll

I need to free up some funds and feel this is not being used as much as it deserves so what is a sensible price to ask for it? I will be really sad to see it go though

Lovely bike custom built by Strada Cycles in Bristol into a fast, comfortable audax/ sportive mile muncher

Salsa 4130 frame (with rack mounts) and straight forks and seatpost clamp.

Mavic Aksium race wheels, bladed spokes loads of life left in the sidewalls

full Campagnolo groupset including- Chorus carbon brake lever/shifters, Chorus carbon cranks 53/39 175mm arms, Centaur front and rear mechs, 10 speed Campag block 12-25, Campagnolo chain and cables.

Miche deep drop brakes- plenty of room for mudguards to fit

Cane Creek headset

Easton EC70 carbon seatpost

Genesis brand O/S ergo bars 44cm and stem 110mm

Vittoria Rubino 25mm tyres

cheap Bike Hut saddle as I am keeping my Brooks

pics here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/harv4130/5663866215/

I got a 1998 Proflex Beast, looking to sell the frame. I have put it in the for sale 98 at £120 posted. Is that too much and how much would it be worth

Got some near mint e150sl forks on my Spesh but really need something 120mm pref Fox.........any idea on a price as they will come with the wheelset, DTSwiss e430s

Back