GUTTED GUTTED GUTTED ! ! ! Cant have the Storm Adroit ! ! !

delboy009

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Can you believ it guys ! ! !

After winning the Storm Adroit from Ebay Germany just a couple of weeks ago, the seller decided it was too much effort to let me have it !!!

The guy didnt have paypal and wanted me to just send £2200 direct to his bank account ! ! ! ! Eurkkk . NO chance! Mate did this last year for a 1990 Adroit for £1600 from Germany! Never heard a peep afterwards or saw a penny back of his money !

(Ebay STRONGLY advise not to send money direct to people's accounts as you are not protected!! )

The German who sold me the Storm was not too good with his English! And I was struggling to convince him of alternative ways to do the transaction! I thought of paying a courier company to collect the bike then they release the funds on to him once the bike's on its way !! He was having none of it !!! Gutted gutted gutted ! ! ! ! !

So wanted that bike ! ! ! Klein is my thing and that just had it all ! !

Oh well... Aswell as keeping an eye out for my Stolen Moonrise Att, can anyone also let me know if they see a Storm up for grabs !!!

Cheers guys...

Oh no! Bugger!

Im sure someone on here could have helped you? Is it too late to remedy the situation?

Im sure a small cash incentive to any German retro-bikers here might help you out?

You could think of all that cash your saving......

It'd be a long old day but why not drive and get it?

The fellow lives in Karlsruhe, in the SW.

Bought 3 bikes in Germany and did pick up 2 of them (1 in Berlin and 1 on the Tzjech border :? ), at least you see what you get and Germany isn't that bad :LOL: .
i'd say GO and GET IT......

Me too, if I wantwd that bike bad enough, I'd drive...could be a good weekend too doing a bit of sightseeing! :eek:

Ha... Cheers for all the advice guys.. Unfortunately he's already sold it to a German interest !!! I think he wantd the easy route which is fair enough ! As for Prague ! ! Model wifey or not! Sounds great allthough after watching Hostel, I think I would like to check out Bratislava ! ! !

P.s it feels kinda weird talking to all you guys without knowing who looks like who!! Me and the missus sitting at the poota !! Not so Hot Wheels on this hangover morning ! ! !

Ehh Jez ... Ha ha

Attachments

• me and sadie at the poota copy.jpg
    me and sadie at the poota copy.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 1,938
Back