Retro cars?

the type 3: bad pic sorry
IMG_1075.jpg

and the golf:
IMG_1530-1.jpg

A man after my own heart!

Singlespeeds and Type 3s. If you supported Manchester City i would ask you to be my husband :shock:

If the answar is yes, i will need to clear it with the wife first.

Cheers,Al :D

Picture062.jpg

One of mine, I collect old cars like you guys collect bikes- down to single figures at the moment.

3660_1.jpg

Latest shed- needs work but a runner

Fleet includes
a 71 Citroen DS, the Alfa, 1979 BMW 535, 67 Volvo 144 ex-works rally car, 1964 Mercedes Benz 220 Fintail and a couple of old SAAB 96 V4s

Yes Davey, guess the lights would have capped it, the indicator lens has a scrape but i think it is only paint, and yes Ssscot. i was thinking along those lines too but other projects{'72 Bay, '66 Fastback, '67 Squareback, '53 S1 80" Landy, WW2 Jeep and trailer x2} should have priority! This was the only runner in reasonable raff!! :roll:

Hmm, Dr S, don't suppose you want to part with one of those Saab V4's, Mrs Backdated has always loved them since seeing them on rallies in the late '70's :D

Dr S":25up6jwp said:
Picture062.jpg

One of mine, I collect old cars like you guys collect bikes- down to single figures at the moment.

That photo is inducing some serious drooling...both the alfa and the northumberland countryside!

Back