Cycling gloves

Lidl are doing full fingered bike gloves for £4.99 and in different colours. Cheap, but that's what you want?

BTW: People have recommended the Mechanix gloves to me before for bikes. Just get over the Mechanix written on it, and you'll be ok lol. (You don't have to get 100 as that link show's!

Here are some in 'medium' :) (My hands are not that big) - Also Mechanix gloves are pretty much 'throw-away', hence why you should really buy them in bulk.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/100-NEW-Authenic- ... 256166d3ea

If you end up getting those (or some in 'camo' colour), I'll buy half of them off you :)

*** EDIT *** WAIT! IT's not a 100 pack as I thought it was, it's meant to say 100% NEW lol. D'oh. I'm sure I've seen a multipack link before though... I'll try and find it.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
yeah want cheap but last
might as well go upto my budget :LOL:

those mechanix ones look good
the writing has grown on me, but have you seen the m-pact ones?
they look smart as feck, looking to get some of them but hard to find in small
i need small

its either hard to find or import them :?

who knows
mechanix are certainly on the list now though

I'll pop into Lidl on the way home (Yes, I'm cycling home tonight), they normally start the cycle thing early. If the fingerless gloves are anything to go by, they are not gonna be that good quality though (i.e. not good for mountain biking). I will take a look.

lol, where do you live? (I'm thinking about the Roborough/Beliver Lidl btw as I'm heading home to Dartmoor (Bickleigh/ShaughPrior way)

Scougar":15cm1q9u said:
lol, where do you live? (I'm thinking about the Roborough/Beliver Lidl btw as I'm heading home to Dartmoor (Bickleigh/ShaughPrior way)

ooooh thought you was on about transit way
im near whitleigh bridge you see

very lucky you are though!
didnt know there is a lidl out there

Whitleigh Bridge? The flyover? I work between crownhill and derriford btw. Just found out I'm not fixing a VW T4 tonight now either lol. Hmm.. home early perhaps? lol.

I'll take a look at the gloves in the lidl up in beliver :)

Back