The 4th Annual MacRetro Glentress meet 4th June! Come along!

Saturday or Sunday

• Saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Title ammended! C'mon folks time to shake off the lethargy and git riding! :D Hopefully our GT guys will find a nice route.

The Ken":w6tp646w said:
Looking like saturday it is, Black route? Red Route or combination of all 3?
Glentress holds no fear after Skye, eh! ;)

Here's my current Black/Red/Blue combo, I think this is pretty much what Velo, Radek and myself did last month:

http://www.sportypal.com/Workouts/Details/1153488

Summary: Black climb to radio mast, down fire-road to Spooky (where you too can hit 45 km/h), down Red, almost to bottom (marker 57 on GT map, after short climb back up from Magic Mushroom to fire-road), but go back up to top car park, then Blue route (including new Berm-Baby-Berm) down to cafe. Usual disclaimer about Black climb being a b*stard, etc.

Aye, black, red, blue is the best combination imo. But climbs are the best part of black route me think.

I'm with Rado, climbs are the most satisfying from a workout point of view. Descents are just the reward for the climbs nothing more. Any twisty rooty single track is the best bit of any trail in my book :D

Remember we will accommodate all! If the sounds of multiple routes and black stuff is putting you off theres plenty to do!

As Kaiser says there's plenty to do. I just as happy doing multiple sections of the blue route or even the green route which when done flat out is a real hoot :D

Back