various retro/non retro stuff f/s.

dez

Dirt Disciple
hi.
some of this stuff is retro, some not so, so i thought it best to stick in in here? everything is used so has a few scrapes/scratches, and is a bit dirty, unless otherwise stated- but is all functioning perfectly and not total junk.

pic1-
DSCF2830.jpg

exage 400lx front mech. bottom pull. tube size not marked but comes up about 28.5mm on my calipers. a bit scraped up on the cage and cable clamp bolt missing. £3.

SOLD-newish alivio rear mech. scraped/scratched but still works fine, £3. -SOLD

'98 deore xt rear mech, long cage. better condition but still has scratches, mostly confined to polished areas so would polish up ok. has a dent on topside of frame bolt housing. has had a new adjsuter fitted. otherwise good working order. £15.

deore DX rear mech, short cage. quite a rare find these days i guess, in vgc condition, only light scratches, seems to have had very little use. £30.

new type crudcatcher, £5.

pic2-
DSCF2831.jpg

tioga stem, 1-1/8", quite faded, about 85mm and 5deg rise. £3
deore v brake in black, complete and working with a set of blue pads in it, £7.
'98-ish STX-RC rapidfire shifters, 8spd, a bit sraped on thumb levers but otherwise ok, £15
SOLD '98 deore XT rapidfire shifter, RH only, 8spd, the one with the removable shift window. ive lost the screws and the little lever for the window though., and the indicator windows a bit scraped. works fine though was still on my bike last week! £10. SOLD.
'97-ish deore LX STI unit, 8 speed- non V-brake. a bit scraped on window guard and on wondow, otherwise ok. £10
DMR chaincage, complete/working, clapms around 28mm, again was still on my bike last week, £12.
truvativ chainguide, scraped up and bottom roller missing- good for parts? £4

pic3-
DSCF2832.jpg

SOLD-tioga riser bars, 1.5" rise i think, again all faded, £5-SOLD
SOLD. kona stem, off a stuff, few small scrapes, 70mm/5deg or thereabouts, £5 SOLD.
LH deore V-brake lever in silver, scratched up on clamp, £4
silver giant seatpost with black clamp, 29.6mm, £5
tioga seatpost, faded again, 27.2, £5
chainrings- the black one is a 42t '98 XT, IG, compact drive, good condition only minor scratches, £7.
SOLD-other is a vuelta middle ring, 32t, marked 9432A, so also complact drive, £4-SOLD

pic4-
DSCF2833.jpg

hope O2 front brake for spares. pro lever, hydraulic system actually works fine, the fault with it is the threads are stripped out of the brass pivot bar, and the threads are shagged on the corresponding piston pushrod- chain reaction still carry spares of these.
otherwise complete. has a good long hose(5" travel forks + high rise bars and stem)
it has a no.3 caliper half, only very mild corrosion on it on the inside face.
£25 or may split.

i also have a GACK USA speed demon jump bike frame ive not yet taken pics of. it was a custom build, MTB BB, horizontal dropout with mech hanger, no V-lugs, disc mount only, 1-1/8" aheadset. really high end frame made buy the guy that welded the original US made hoffman BMXs back in the day. has a seatpost and clamp with it too. if anyones interested i can sort pics and full spec/geometry for you.
same as this but with a normal BB and headtube-
http://www.gackbmx.com/2003speeddemonelmtb.html

and ive jsut stuck some charge nozzle rigid forks and some 24" wheels and tyres on ebay too-
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/aimeechandler88/ ... 4340.l2562

prices are +post, or you can come and collect from me either at my workshop in nr. manningtree, or in southend at weekends.
PM me or ring/text me on 07813289931.

im always open to trades, especially for jump bike/bmx/24" stuff.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Alivio rear mech please!

Actually, can I have the Tioga bars too, please (if they are 25.4 but I'm assuming they are..?)

certianly- PM me letting me know how you want to pay and ile give payment details etc. :)

Can I have the Kona stem if it's still availabe. PM me your PP address and I'll sort out payment as soon as I can.

other is a vuelta middle ring, 32t, marked 9432A, so also complact drive, £4

If all teeth are present and correct (looks like it from pic) and it's definitely 94BCD, I'll take this please.

Please pm me with paypal details.

Thanks

Back