MAN Utd

makster":11ul4m1x said:
A shitty fan missed a friends wedding yesterday, so he could go to Wembley.
He's known the bride for 20+ years, and she was gutted he wasn't there.
I squared it away with her though, by explaining both events were a once in a life-time occurance ;)

Talking of shitty...here's one from the Semi's
L1000029.jpg

I would'nt wager a lot $'s Citys trophy cabinet is not added too in the next 48 month.

tevescup.jpg

baconface.jpg

The irony of course is Trafford once went 37 yrs without any silverware... though i'm not sure a lot of thier supporters know this thinking history started in '92. Not sure about the league cup Mak, with what Rednapp had to say about the two mind blowing signings City have already made i think they may seriously find it comical to do your lot inside the champions league competition.

Whilst all of the above was going-on down in London.. a mob of Scum bussied themselfs by targeting shoppers at the City store (market St/Mc). Seems they had a free run in twatting teenagers and shop assistants before setting fire to scarfs in the shop and putting the glass doors through with the staff and trapped customers leaving via fire exits. Zilch in the Evening News mind. Nowt like a bit of parity.

KeepItSteel":130uvvw4 said:
one swallow, a summer does not maketh.

Thats exactly me point Keep, a viewer wont be getting the 1 swallow in the Evening News, they'll get lots of Munich chat and some black and white pic's to further enhance the sympathy vote but any news with regard to Scum havin the worst hoolie firm in the country is well and truely squashed/disregarded.
14jqihu.jpg

e3f96183.jpg

227460_10150173205619117_668144116_6804160_5229415_n.jpg

poster_a0z3whisw4.jpg

facupfinaltrophy2.jpg

You've broke the golden rule there Corny lad, if you support Trafford then takin the piss out of the manchesters with your old boy is a big no-no. Especially on a night he's smackin (largee) another brace in.
20743_1317511946529_1492666812_30882008_8328452_n1.jpg

Were you there tonight then KT? Was it good? Just got back from Sheffield. First leg of the FA Youth Cup Final. Great game, 2-2, and 29000 there. Return leg at Utd should be good.

But will Tev be there next season? He does have "history" you know.... If city are going to break the wage structure again they need to worry about the UEFA rulings on breaking even. Interesting times as they say.

Back