WTD: Hose guides

drystonepaul

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I need a couple of these type of plastic hose guides for a modern frame.
They are proving very difficult to track down.

DCA072.jpg

Does anyone have any spare or know where I can get some?

Thanks

cyfa2809":119y51b0 said:
never seen them before in my life?!
how do they work?

drill out cable stops and slip them in??? they look like the sections of the padding shim you get with Cateye light brackets :idea:

or can they be cable tied on tightly but will be strong enough so they dont crush hose or outer?

Try mrlee I'm sure someone in our group had some of these, will have a look in my box of bits just to make sure its not me :LOL: I'm getting old you know :shock:

Edit:- Ive just had a look in the shed & I can't fined any :roll: but will have another proper look later.

cheers kaya

I have a small bag of clear plastic things similar to these that are used to join the ends of those annoying glow necklaces together. I picked the bag up as I thought they could be used for this very purpose but hadn't got round to trying it yet but I will find where I put them and I can send you some fer nowt and you can see if they are any use?

I'm sure I had a Giant vt2 with those on to keep the brake hoses in ,might be worth a call to the local dealer ?

I have found them so will take a pic as soon as I can although it might be Sunday before I get a chance to upload them.

After no luck finding these sold in small quantities anywhere, I have resorted to buying a bag of 50 from a supplier in Belgium.

So if anyone needs any then please get in touch.

Back