Scruff's Clear Out - Bars, P7 Frame, Forks, Derailleurs

the hope m4- what it like apart from the missing bolt? are the pistons free, etc?

what size disc would it need to fit rear IS mounts?

DX RD-M650 – Really nice condition, bought off here with new jockey wheels and never used! £15 Sold, PP

Arrived today!! Quick posting, ta very much :D

Forks

I'd give £30 posted for the Orange F7 forks if you are willing to split? Can paypal gift today if you'd like (I don't have enough posts to PM though I joined some time ago). Cheers.

Sorry, I've been away for a few days and out of touch! I hope I've replied to all PMs now!

fatboymal - at the moment I'd prefer to keep the frame and forks as one if possible but will keep it in mind!

dez":1xbhstr2 said:
the hope m4- what it like apart from the missing bolt? are the pistons free, etc?

what size disc would it need to fit rear IS mounts?

I'm honestly not sure, hence the price. If it were a C2 I'd have binned it but I know the 4-pots are a little rarer and didn't know if it would be of use to anyone...

Mr Scruff":2i2qklji said:
fatboymal - at the moment I'd prefer to keep the frame and forks as one if possible but will keep it in mind!

No worries, let me know if you change your mind.

Mr Scruff":1njwt8n1 said:

Perhaps I should take them both - is it 21" centre to top?

Back