Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WA

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • NT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ACT

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Anyone up for a ride this weekend, I is getting itchy for a blast and some cake! There are a couple of trails open at Lyster:

Buckle Trail (Lake Track to Lamberts Track).
Hug Trail.
Upper Blair Witch Trail.

Still mending the rest by the looks of it, although the Trailmix cafe is open so we could do 10 minutes of riding round the carpark and then 3 hours supping lattes hehe

Definitely would have been up for a blast, but don't think I can manage this weekend :( .
Pity cause my commute is boring and wearing down by knobblies...
Hows about the weekend after? Really want to check out Lyster!

I'll check the calander (her name is Belinda) and if all is clear, I'll be in.
I also promise to better mentally & physically prepared for a ride!!

hahaha :LOL: I felt your pain that day Pete.

I'd love to come down for the day but can't escape this weekend. Lyster does look like fun.

no go for me this weekend. I'll be up for the following Sunday though. No wedding next week, so should be good for 15 mins around the car park before cake.....

I have to come down to Melbourne a couple of times a year at the end of the Queensland school holidays to pick up my son. As Tiger fly direct from Cairns to Melbourne (Tullamarine airport) I’ll be flying with them. I would get there early on a Saturday morning and leave Saturday night, so have the day free.

Does anyone live local want to meet up? Even if it is just to talk and ogle retro bikes and parts, I’ll shout lunch.

LQQK":3gkfriul said:
I have to come down to Melbourne a couple of times a year at the end of the Queensland school holidays to pick up my son. As Tiger fly direct from Cairns to Melbourne (Tullamarine airport) I’ll be flying with them. I would get there early on a Saturday morning and leave Saturday night, so have the day free.

Does anyone live local want to meet up? Even if it is just to talk and ogle retro bikes and parts, I’ll shout lunch.

Yeah mate! I owe you lunch for putting me on to RB via Farkin/Rotorburn... 5+ years ago! Not a bad memory, aye? ;)

All going to plan, I could throw 2 bikes in the boot & maybe even collect you from the airport??? Woodlands Park is adjacent to the Airport. Not the best MTB riding i've ever seen ( :roll: ) but better than a punch in the face. We migth even be able to get a few of the boyz together & hit some real trails???

Where do you collect your Son from?

Back