*Karma* Bar ends, quill stem

reptile smile

Devout Dirtbag
Only proviso is you pay postage, but only after I've posted them, to ensure you pay the actual postage cost, not a best guess...

Specialized saddle - not too bad nick, lump knocked out of the foam on corner. Built like a sofa...

Crazy purple bar ends, like the early 90s never ended. End of them is covered in black tape, which I haven't removed as am worried about what I'll find. Something from the late 80s, perhaps. A Chesney Hawkes CD, or something... [Gone}

Silver bar ends. Presume they were modelled on bulls' horns as they're long enough... [Gone]

Quill stem. Why is it called a quill? Like a pen? How strange. Lack of use down below, like its owner. Good condition up top (sort of like its owner) [Gone]

I'd really like the quill stem and the silver bar ends if you still have them. Let me know on postage and I'll gift paypal you if that's ok.
Thanks

Re: karma bits

worksok":8rl9t1yf said:
Hello, sorry for not replying earlier - I didn't check this thread. thanks for giving me the silver bar ends and stem - I would also be able to use the purple ends too if no one else wants them.
Please could you send them to
E.*****

Let me know how to pay you.
Thanks, Ed.

Oh, PLEASE GET THAT OFF HERE. BEFORE someone takes it!!

Yoinks, thanks for that, my pc crashed half way through writing a pm and when I reloaded I didn't realise I was adding to the thread instead!

Back