XTR & Profile cranks and more

Any movement in price on the forks?

They would be ideal for me, but id need to buy a new front wheel....

Pikes

No movenment on the price of the forks at the moment as there are a couple of people at the momement who are interested and I am just waiting for a reply from them after sending some additional photos.

Im pretty sure all profile cranks take the same size axle and if I remember correctly it is 19mm.
What do they need to fit?

06couchy":dpjlz73x said:
Im pretty sure all profile cranks take the same size axle and if I remember correctly it is 19mm.
What do they need to fit?

a 24seven bmx size bottom bracket on a darkangel V24. its either 19 or 20mm, id have to check. ive got some nice light AC pro-TC i wanted to fit as the 24seven ones are the big square-armed things that weigh about as much as a house, but the AC are 22mm hollow axle so a BB is quite expensive(i only have a MTB one for them). if the profiles are comparatively light and slot straight in, it might be a better option.

im still interested in the profiles, if you can get me a axle diameter, and weigh them too (just the weight of the axle and arms not chanring).

i dont suppose youve got any bearings or spacers to go with them have you?

The axle diameter is 19mm, a standard bmx crank axle. You can buy a euro bottom bracket kit if that is the type of bottom bracket shell you have and that will be all you need to use them. Or if your current cranks had a bmx type axle they should fit.
Ive not got any scales to weigh them but ill see what I can do over the weekend.

Latest posts

Back