Bicyclemania 8, May 29th 2011

Is there any plan to have a meet up before or after? Even just for a forum photo.

I've persuaded a colleague to enter but he is on very modern rather than retro.

AR-CoolC":3qalxv4x said:
Is there any plan to have a meet up before or after? Even just for a forum photo.

I've persuaded a colleague to enter but he is on very modern rather than retro.
Team Retrobike @ Bicyclemania :cool:

If everyone wants to meet up and start off together then I'll volunteer to be the meeting point, just look out for a '05 silver 3 door Seat Ibiza FR with roof bars on top of it!

If those wishing to take part as Team Retrobike could PM me with their mobile phone numbers (if I don't already have them)

Meeting afterwards might be a bit tricky if folks are on a tight schedule and need to be off on the road back home, I should be able to hang around for a while, provided I'm not the last RB'er to finish!

Anyone is welcome, modern or retro so long as they're up for a laugh.

Riders who are interested in this event so far...

Andy B
Chris V40
Fluffychicken
Lewis1641
Longun
Antiquekona
AR Cool C + 1
Pantha Magic & Jango

If anything changes/I've missed anyone let me know and I'll edit the list.

Registration opens at: 08.00am
Registration closes at: 10.00am
Event starts from: 10.00am to 11.00am. (No pre-bookable start times)

I aim to be there from 8.30, which should give us plenty of time to faff about, sign on and get something from the butty wagon (there was one last year, I'm assuming there will be this year)

I'll do the 20 miler with everyone else seen as no one wants to slog through 40 miles....

Team name for the entry form is RetroBike.co.uk

The entry form is here

Info for the ride is here

Map of the 20mile route.

MAPMTB20MILE2011.jpg

Mania 8

Me and the Wife have just sent our entry forms off for the 40 mile ride :shock: . We hope to see some of you guys there. :D

I'm out, some close family friend's are having their baby christened on the 29th and I have been told we ARE going :(

Gutted :evil:

paininthe":3h405v2t said:
Missed all this planning, i'm in. Have you all prebooked?
Nope, I'm not booked yet & you can pay on the day for £15

I've only just printed the application off :oops:

Sounds like we have a good turnout

Shame you can't make it now Chris, at least you won't have to go up 'just one more hill' again ;)

Back