And today I did......

Right, today I have decided I am going to enter the etape caledonia in 2012. A few mates got back with decent times and big smiles and have persuaded me not to put it off any longer.

I'm going to ride the route in the next few months at a leisurely pace to see what it is like if anyone want a road run. My first year Target will be sub 6 hours - (13.5 mph average) You read it here first.

zigzag":7narilwv said:
argh, I'm looking at road bikes again. Help.

whatya fancy? I have a road bike that you could take for a loan if you like! Needing a teensy bit of work IIRC the headset is a wee bit ticht. I have a stem and post that would make it a bit more your size. If anything it'll tell you if you want one and what size you need.

kaiser":1ah2qv96 said:
zigzag":1ah2qv96 said:
argh, I'm looking at road bikes again. Help.

whatya fancy? I have a road bike that you could take for a loan if you like! Needing a teensy bit of work IIRC the headset is a wee bit ticht. I have a stem and post that would make it a bit more your size. If anything it'll tell you if you want one and what size you need.
PM'd you K.

This is it set up for me though the wheels are different. I think it has a 110 or 120 stem and I have a 130 somewhere. Also have a layback post that should give a bit more cabin room.

3721386644_73d488b9e1_b.jpg

Ive got that itch for being roadie as well :) It's a matter of time when I'll jump on road bike again.

Back