Show us what you did today, thread

Some how I never thought I'd ever see Mr Panda and Flying Scot in the same sentence :LOL:

BTW 3000th post and its a insult ................................. canny get any better :LOL:

RobMac":mpzcqsus said:
Some how I never thought I'd ever see Mr Panda and Flying Scot in the same sentence :LOL:

BTW 3000th post and its a insult ................................. canny get any better :LOL:

I have my moments you know :xmas-big-grin:

Its a tourer........for Ardnamurchan Point to South Head, Peterhead :twisted: Geddit :?:

:D

Mr Panda":1lpeohdv said:
Just got meeself a Dave Yates Flying Scot roadie :D

That's the first mention of a Flying Scot bike I've heard for a long, long time, takes me back 40+ years to my early teens when there was an older guy (than us), who raced bikes, had one.

10 utb today. First lap have started with delay at 9.45. I've done 5 laps. Finished my last lap at 15.30. As usual, very wet and cold. Certainly i was capable to do 2 more laps as feel strong this year and left over 4 hours to
the last lap but pouring rain and muddy hell put me off. Water and mud wiped out my rear brake pads to bare metal and almost same at front so I wasn't able to continue anyway.
Oh well, next year will be better. Still, it was good fun. And oh, passed few guys who looked really fit :D

dsc0682nw.jpg

dsc0690q.jpg

dsc0700p.jpg

dsc0703e.jpg

dsc0721y.jpg

dsc0722v.jpg

Back