Scott Yecora Frame - £20 posted - SOLD

GT-Steve

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Another frame which I bought with the intention of building up, but probably never will, It ended up costing me about £20 in fuel to collect, so just a return on my money please.

7005 series aluminium, reasonably lightweight and strong. Comes as just a bare frame with the rear mach hanger intact.

From memory it's a 17.5" c-c but I can measure precisely for interested buyers.

Attachments

• frames 007 (Large).jpg
    frames 007 (Large).jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 2,011
  • frames 004 (Large).jpg
    frames 004 (Large).jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 2,011
Yes it's still available, and it's a 1999 model and I've just measured it properly at 18" c-c.

Hope that helps?

I want a cheapo retro bike to blat around the trails on, do you know much about the yecora, i have a modern scott at the moment but that will be making way, my current one is one heck of a bike, very good quality.

Would it make a nice bike to ride do you think?

Is it £20 posted? If not then where are you based?

curlie467":17r418l3 said:
I want a cheapo retro bike to blat around the trails on, do you know much about the yecora, i have a modern scott at the moment but that will be making way, my current one is one heck of a bike, very good quality.

Would it make a nice bike to ride do you think?

Is it £20 posted? If not then where are you based?

I don't know a great deal about them, it's 7005 series Alu, so gonna be pretty robust. I'm guessing this would've been a mid-range bike back then, with average components and some low-end, short-travel front shocks too.

IMO it'd be perfect to build up as a hack bike, for not worrying about damaging or scratching,

Yes the price is £20 posted in the UK (although Highlands and islands may require an additional couple of quid, depending on the courier).

Back