Valve extensions

Well, I gave away a pair last year to a club pal and THEN took a fancy to a pair of 50mm road rims so had to buy a pair from Parker International for £5.95.

Moral: keep everything, you never know when you might need it.

The only help I can be is to advise you to watch what ones to buy. There are Vittoria, Tufo & Continental, maybe more and not all just 'screw on'. Some need your valves removed so check your inner tube compatibility.

:shock:

hey guys,

i've got some brand new spinergy extenders in packets in stock if you want them, not sure how much they are but if you phone tomorrow my boss will know, it's my day off though so ask for gary on 02380 636648, the shop i work in is the shop that the new importer recommends as the service centre for the uk. we've been using their wheels on our team for ages, road, cross, and mtb.

hope that helps

jon

would be easier, as i said i'm off tomorrow but call gary, he knows all things spinergy,(he's not there thursday/friday this week though) i did hunt them out, there were 2 types, i left them by our computer, remind him we said £7, he's very forgetful but don't tell him i said that! mention that i told you on retrobike aswel, he likes to know where referals are from.

hope we can sort you out

shop number 02380 636648, best to get him in the morning

cheers
jon

hey chris, heard you phoned, let me know if you need anything else like that, we've got loads of spares! (saw gary's stash!) :D :D :D

Back