94 Klein Quantum Pro Coral Reef Completed!!! Pg5

Awesome looking bike. I was lusting after a QP so bad back in the day. (not a Quarter Pounder...) Nowadays when I have the moolah i seem to be hypnotized by compact titanium Sevens instead...

After some minor tweaks here and there. Slowly going back to my riding regime after a 3 months break. Thinking of a pair of high profile carbon tubulars... :twisted:

DSC_8632.jpg

DSC_8640.jpg

DSC_8633.jpg

DSC_8630.jpg

nooo no deep section rims, these wheels are such a nice change of pace from all the "deeper is better" wheels you see on all bikes these days.

PIGEON":10p44tvj said:
nooo no deep section rims, these wheels are such a nice change of pace from all the "deeper is better" wheels you see on all bikes these days.

Don't worry PIGEON, i'm not really a sucker for high profile carbon wheels. The reason why I'm thinking of that is because, I have a pair of 16/24 hubs lying around and a friend of mine is looking forward to ordering some carbon rims. So I was just thinking of ordering a 33 or 38mm rim, build it up and see how light this 17 year old bike can really go. ;) What do you think?

Arise from the ashes ZOMBIE THREAD!!!

Any updates? did u get those deep section rims?

Would you change the stem out for a modern one?

Re: Arise from the ashes ZOMBIE THREAD!!!

The_Don":2jlm84aw said:
Any updates? did u get those deep section rims?

Would you change the stem out for a modern one?

Nope. I decided to drop the new wheel project as I love this current wheels too much. Luckily...

Nope, I'll stick to the MC2 as I just love how they look especially with the bike. I wouldn't trade anything with it!

Desperately searching for Klein Road MC2 top cap and spacers. I just found out one of them cracked while washing my bike yesterday afternoon. Damn...

Back