Retrobike National Event Series: Forest of Dean Aftermath

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Chaps (plus Carol)

Will post more later but until then many thanks for a tremendous day out.

Yes, thanks Ed!

****************** knackered now.

A big thank you to REKIborter for the lift and chat.

Apologies to those behind me who suffered the winds of wrath too.

See you all next time.

just dropped charlieboy off in Birmingham then back to Manchester to pick my car up before the drive back to Preston.
Great ride and good to see everyone again and some new faces, thanks for all that helped search for and find my jockey wheel etc, you know who you are.

Really cracking day out, thanks to everyone infront and behind the scenes.

Good to meet loads of new (and old :LOL: ) faces.

My bum hurts

I had a great time today, seeing loads of people I have never met and riding some sweet trails. The Bigfoot was a joy to ride and seeing the other steeds present was inspiring.

So much Karma on offer not to mention the Beer keg at the end!!!

I am gutted I missed 70% of the morning section after getting lost :LOL: :LOL:

Looking forward to seeing any pics people may have taken.

Excellent day out, more to come I'm sure. Cheers to Ed & Mark for organising and to Pete for leading.

Splendid day out and generally a very accessible ride in the morning for the "technically challenged!"

Great to see so many people again and also to fix up some future get togethers - Hope I managed to get round everyone with the magic white stickers.

Looking forward to the pics ( I think)

Thanks to our local guide for a great route and to Ed for resolutely bringing up the rear no matter what!

See you at Mountain Mayhem?

Wow! What a day! Thank you to all the organisers, ride leaders and all those who sorted stuff out. Excellent trails and brilliant company. Winning B.O.T.R. was a big suprise for which I am truly honoured. More later after I have refueled.

Flikr photo set here > http://www.flickr.com/photos/parkpreboi ... 594982167/

Attachments

• SDC11734-w1024-h768.jpg
    SDC11734-w1024-h768.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 5,677
  • SDC11735-w1024-h768.jpg
    SDC11735-w1024-h768.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 5,677
Back