Retrobike National Event Series: Forest of Dean 14th May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the Fountain at Parkend, GL15 4JD

I aim to be propping up the bar, as I plan on getting something out of the day, having spent endless weekends showing Ed Edwards his ever so slightly mincing way round all the choice singletrack, but now injury prevents me riding ... :cry: :cry:

8 Pints of Butty Back please... :D :D

You guys are going to have a great ride.

My dirty old hack bike has been fettled to a working condition, by me today, so I'll be there tomorrow. :cool:

Looking forward to being right at the back of the pack and holding everyone up...... :roll: :( :roll:

:LOL:

Potential change of plans means i could come down tonight :D
Probably left it too late too ask as all the campers are probably already on there way :roll:
But, where are the campers camping?

GT-Steve":j7pvppye said:
Looking forward to being right at the back of the pack and holding everyone up...... :roll: :( :roll:

I have already reserved that spot, move over wide boy!

GT-Steve":1gd285dh said:
My dirty old hack bike has been fettled to a working condition, by me today, so I'll be there tomorrow. :cool:

Ha,ha I will be there with you Steve!! :LOL:

We have decided to ride as team Orange kit again so will be noticeable in the car park I will be number 9 feel free to hurl abuse at the other two as they will be running modern :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back