new here- anyone else riding a rigid 'jump bike'?

im in manningtree during the week, or at my missus' in southend at the weekends. thankfully im not a local though,- yorkshire lad ;)
any locals know of anwhere decent to ride in either location? ive just been the the seafront street furniture more than anything at the mo, skateparks but me off cos theyre full of little oiks and scene kids, only worth riding in the week when theyre all in school!!
and i dont know of any trails or bmx tracks, or even any decent woodland or anything to play about in.

ive tried full sus a few times- i dont get on with it. at all. i tend to fall off lots cos i cant tell where the back wheel is :roll:
hardtail all the way!! i agree though, if youve got good trails theres no need for sus unless your doing stupid big drops and stuff.

im gunna be making some change to my bike soon, ile post up some more pics when i do.

jamabikes":2x8ylgvu said:
Loads in and around colchester ;)

oh aye? yocal are you? :LOL:

any tips where i should be heading? ive been for a hack around highwoods and severalls area, didnt really find anything worth more than a few minutes attention though. by PM if you dont want it to be public ;)

ive just been googlemapping like f-k, and im going to go out and try to find fridaywoods either tomorrow eve, or tues. would i be right in heading for the car park just south of fridaywoods farm on bounstead road, (ile be driving down so need somewhere to bump the van) then heading east/north east into the woods?

Back