My 979

Don't be rash n vandalise the stem. The black will pick up fine with rims plus its meant to contrast. Money spent in haste could end up a double spend. Breathe relax enjoy the anticipation etc. You wanna look good when you tear it up with some new carbon boy

'Fraid the charge is going to have to do till I can get my paws on the nice white turbo that I am after (it is the same shape after all). Cant afford a new stem till after pay day anyway so will just have to wait it out, it will give me a chance to mull it over.

I know I will get grief for the saddle but I want to be able to ride while I wait for the turbo and this is as close as it gets!

DSC01546.jpg

Spent today stripping it down now come to the final decision re parts so: new forks, charge bucket saddle on till I can find a nice white perforated leather number, amber wall tires (suggestions welcome), perforated white bar tape, red cable outers, white and red look pedals, and red brake hoods (question is where will I find a set of replacement hoods for 600 tricolor levers?)

Dont think I can stretch to all of those at the moment (especially not the concor, I have been looking at there vegan version which is a bit cheaper) think the saddle will have to be second hand. Especially after this happened this morning:

DSC01556.jpg

Back