Post your long travel hard hitting hardtail PICTURES

xizang":zjqlngcn said:
Slightly OT but are these frames any good? I'm looking at getting one if the size is right for me (what size is this btw and how tall are you EoB?)

I thought is was great tbh. Well built and solid, and they don't fetch much second-hand. Well worth keeping an eye out for one. This was a 17" and I'm 5ft 5". Saddle height in pic was set for xc riding.

jamabikes":176aqzsm said:
IMG_1009.jpg

is that actually a cbr?

yup it sure was :cool: i think it was a gatecrasher :? very old picture that one :cool:

Another happy Sinister Ridge owner here, few trails hard enough for it in Holland:

RidgeSS3s.JPG

Older build

pbpic1453189.jpg

Enjoy!!

albash82 said:
My Decade, not quite as hard-hitting as most of yours... but she can take a good bit of slap & tickle ;)
2011-03-28154050.jpg

quote]

Now two on this thread and I had never seen one before. They are awesome looking I really want to throw my leg over one :D

coomber":3e5wqwyl said:
albash82":3e5wqwyl said:
My Decade, not quite as hard-hitting as most of yours... but she can take a good bit of slap & tickle ;)
2011-03-28154050.jpg

quote]

Now two on this thread and I had never seen one before. They are awesome looking I really want to throw my leg over one :D

They ride lovely mate. Also comes in green, but I already have a couple of green bikes and I've a penchant for black n red.

Back