Midweek Moontains

Sun is shining :D popped into the garage earlier and saw the Kuwahara sitting so I'm bringing that tonight :)

clockworkgazz":273e471l said:
No worries rob and yeah will get another route for next Wednesday.

Is jimi about?

Only just caught up with this :oops: , just in from work so obviously wont make tonight, will be up for next wednesday though, will nip away from work early.

Will need to get out this weekend though, besides commuting have'nt been out for ages :oops:

Back from the dead! well page 3.

Anyone off on Monday? Possibly going to try to get to Drumlanrig, but if anyone else is off could go anywhere really.

Due to my boss having his mind on other stuff and going off to Australia for a fortnight to supervise our experimental trials over there, he has left me fook all to do :roll:

Consequently for the next two weeks prior to my holiday to Belgium, I can very probably do some midweek moontaineering. Anybody interested, its better for me than staring at the walls ;)

One caviat, needs to be rigid SSable as I need to get into SS mode plus adjust to my latest SS race steed :)

Good call ZZ, baby should be here (shoulda been here 9 days ago!) but it'd be good to get some midweekers!

you'll not have any time for midweekers when the baby does come K, and you'll be looking for sleep when you do find some free time :LOL:

kaiser":2qdipwhd said:
baby should be here (shoulda been here 9 days ago!)
Crikey, Mrs K must be really pleased about her lodger overstaying!

And I'll bet Gazz has found an excuse to swing by recently? ;)

Yes she is getting a wee bit fed up :( and Gazz did pop down recently :eek: :LOL:

Back