MAN Utd

" I applaud the great following that city had for this game - shame it doesn't reflect in their attendances at Eastlands. 27,000 turned up for the 4th Round of the competition that they are now in the final of.... that's 20,000 less than the capacity and included 4,600 Notts County supporters. In the next round, just short of 75,000 were at Old Trafford for the Crawley game. Yep, 9,000 were Crawley but there it is. If city fans all come from Manchester, why didn't they come to support their team in a game that has turned out to be a very important one in their season? "

Trafford V Wolves Carling Cup Novemeber att 46000.

Good title win, hope you do Barca (not such a massive stretch), shame about the treble but you know what they say about every dog.... ;)

Porcaro":w3g5gt2b said:
Football sucks, unfit and overpaid the lot of them.

If you want to see a bunch of dedicated sportsmen flogging their guts out around a muddy field on a cold, wet autumn weekend, CX is where it's at, not footy. But then I would say that, wouldn't I? ;)

David

Some pic's for ya Al...
114175898.jpg

C_71_article_1420776_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

citycupcopy.jpg

223200_10150184459520911_645525910_7458903_5848376_n.jpg

114179038.jpg

PA-10722563.jpg

cornholio's RC200":2ab0ibfv said:
nnnnn n n n nnnnn Nineteen :cool:

A lot of the City humour goes woooosh right over the top of most football fans, some clubs sing 'where were you when you were shit'...the irony of that song sang to us is not lost on us though with the retort going something like ..."35yrs and were still here'...Funny how fans have jibbed our 'City till i die' shout. Fashion is fickle muffa.As a great Irish man once said,
"It is not those who can inflict the most, but those that can suffer the most who will conquer."

Konatime: were you there? Must have been some party. I'll be there in a couple of weeks time....

Unfortunately i was'nt, got a bit in the end but let it go to an associate who turned to jelly when the bit and the hotel was chucked his way (he nearly started cryin :D ).

Like i said....see ya in the Charity Shield.

A shitty fan missed a friends wedding yesterday, so he could go to Wembley.
He's known the bride for 20+ years, and she was gutted he wasn't there.
I squared it away with her though, by explaining both events were a once in a life-time occurance ;)

Back