summer solstice ride cancelled due to wetness

do a tuesday one if you want
just a camping saturday night one means less hassle for anyone traveling from afar
tho by the looks of it that wont be anyone

Me thought the plan was weekend closest to solstice that didn't clash with any other events. If actual Tuesday night solstice is what folk want then count me out, I'll be in the middle of a very busy period at work and I'll need my sleep :roll:

mikee":3m0qvp35 said:
just a camping saturday night one means less hassle for anyone traveling from afar
Make's sense to me - should be a Saturday if you want folks camping, otherwise you're talking about taking time off work.

velomaniac":1bkeb62v said:
Me thought the plan was weekend closest to solstice that didn't clash with any other events. If actual Tuesday night solstice is what folk want then count me out, I'll be in the middle of a very busy period at work and I'll need my sleep :roll:

Thats what I thought 'V' it cant be a weekday most of us work during the week :?

I did think it was a night ride. Longest day an all that. But weekend does make sense.........only I'm working :(

Bump!

Is this going ahead?

So far I can see interest from

Velo
The Ken (I might not be riding at the moment (still very sore) but will turn up)
Robmac
Mikee

Is there anyone else?

I'm not up for camping but would like to visit. How tough are we talking? I'm still getting back to full fitness after my spring virus but I'd love to get out again.

Back