1995 Independent Fabrication Deluxe #153 18D

The Rasta Holstein Moo Cow Build is picking up pace..

PAULs Rasta Levers
SRP Rasta Bolt Collection
Ringle HED Wheelset*
Exotic Carbon Forks [IRDesque] or Judy SLs

What I need now is..

Rasta King HS 1"
Tyres
Bars [Silber Hyperlites/RC130s]
Cabling [No Rasta here!]
QRs
Zooka End Cap
STI Shifters
31.8 XTR FD-M900

:twisted:

* Yes, it was me..

glad you are keeping it Moo. Still smarting over you snagging it from me :evil:
nah, not really- it's cool :cool:

what type of tires you looking for?
also have the XTR FD.

GoldenEraMTB":e6z96wuw said:
what type of tires you looking for?
also have the XTR FD.

Shoes always have to be a well considered decision.. :?

I'm thinking Skinwall.. But oddly, I was thinking front Skinwall1, rear Blackwall2.. I kinda wanna make this a bit Not Perfect if ya get me.. :twisted:

1 - Skinwall Onza Porc 2.1
2 - Panaracer Smoke Lite

The List is getting shorter.. The Build is missing:

Green/Red Chainring bolts
Cabling
Tubes

:cool:

Have gone a bit Pimp, but Rat Pimp.. Shagged White Porcs, well used Rasta and Original Paint.. :twisted:

kingroon":2vuu4sar said:
John":2vuu4sar said:
Was that in 'the box'?

No, that was a Chicken Donor frame..

John":2vuu4sar said:
Looks nice. Really dig the paint, be tempted to keep it. If you are going respray I'd not rehash a fat colour though. Plenty of worthy IF colours about.

I hear ya, but not sure I'd have that Fresian Do out of choice.. I first lusted over an IF back in '96 when the Orange one was being passed around the various Mags as a Test Rig..

main.php

Roon - that very IF was Mrs Wu's Deluxe until recently when it returned to it's original owner. :cool:

THIS IS A BLIPVERT...keep the freisan paint...THIS IS A BLIPVERT...keep the freisan paint...THIS IS A BLIPVERT...keep the freisan paint...THIS IS A BLIPVERT...keep the freisan paint...THIS IS A BLIPVERT...keep the freisan paint...THIS IS A BLIPVERT...keep the freisan paint...THIS IS A BLIPVERT...keep the freisan paint...

Wu-Tangled":adchped3 said:
THIS IS A BLIPVERT...keep the freisan paint...THIS IS A BLIPVERT...keep the freisan paint...THIS IS A BLIPVERT...keep the freisan paint...THIS IS A BLIPVERT...keep the freisan paint...THIS IS A BLIPVERT...keep the freisan paint...THIS IS A BLIPVERT...keep the freisan paint...THIS IS A BLIPVERT...keep the freisan paint...

Yer livin' in the Past Wu! ;) :LOL: ➡️

kingroon":adchped3 said:
I might keep the paint as is tho.. It has heritage as is; that paint has seen some racin' and I don't wanna cover that up!

Wu-Tangled":adchped3 said:
Roon - that very IF was Mrs Wu's Deluxe until recently when it returned to it's original owner. :cool:

Now that is cool :cool:

Rummaged thru the Bolts Bin last night and put the RF cranks & M900 rings together.. Then got a bit of the Build Kit out and took a photo.. Then watched Total Recall..*

5787608415_966da8f454_b_d.jpg

* Yes, The Wife was out ;)

Back