Retrobike National Event Series: Forest of Dean 14th May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fod

Just got back from an after work ride in FoD. Singletrack condition is good with isolated puddles.
I hope to make the saturday ride & will try to drag a few other retrobikers along.

So boys and girls....it is with deep regret that I announce I will not be guiding the "fast group" this saturday :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

A collision with a tree in Welsh Wales on 2nd May has left me with a broken right collarbone, and in spite of all my praying it just aint gonna be fixed in time,..not if I want to have a longer term future riding bikes.

Anyway I hope to get along to the FOD on the day (especially the pub stop) ...if Ed can be persuaded to get me there.. :D

A real shame that Del can't make it but in the scheme of things it could have been so much worse and look forward to returning to riding in the not too distant.

I can certainly sort Del out in getting back from the Forest but if anyone is passing by Worcester in the morning and can collect a small, bearded and slightly broken Scottish chap that would be great (drop me a PM and I'll sort out the details).

Oh yes, really looking forward to it from this end too.

+3 from here

Were hoping the end of a 30+ retro train will be slow enough for us to keep up , We are well out of sorts :oops:

Thats a shame Del , We could prob swing by Tewkesbury in a big arc if that helps? :?

Bit of a late comer (as usual :roll: ) to this one but I'm in - woo hoo :D :D :D
Also, I'll be coming down the M5 so wouldn't be much of a detour to swing by Worcester if needed Ed.

Amongst other things, championship points and prizes will be awarded for the following:

Best old school attire
Bike of The Ride
Titanium
More stickers please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back