specialized elite fsr ground control

burghalbeatnik

Retro Newbie
New toy! well old think its '99. white brothers ud dh 150 forks, fox vanilla r shox, hope hubs and hyd discs. rides so sweet! tell me what you think!

:)

Attachments

• Photo0450.jpg
    Photo0450.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,486
Hi and welcome to the site. Very nice. You may want to move this to the show us yer FSR thread in the post 1998 bikes.

Wow - that looks great. I have a 98 GC FSR Comp, and I think the Elite was the next model up. They changed the colour schemes the following year, so I'd guess it's a 98.

It looks like it's been well looked after , unlike mine which is on it's last legs.

Dead Rats":31sjpqz9 said:
big forks, 30mm longer than standard??

But they look good :cool:
And he'll get used to the handling soon enough when shredding :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You should see the forks I'm putting on my Marin :LOL: A bit more travel than I need/should have but I'm going to do it anyway :shock:

That looks to have an unusual chainstay arrangement fitted - much thicker than usual and infact it looks like there is no no-drive chain stay at all!

Bullpup":3lywc3ka said:
That looks to have an unusual chainstay arrangement fitted - much thicker than usual and infact it looks like there is no no-drive chain stay at all!

yeah your right
but it is there
kind of blends with the skirting

xizang
can you do a thread for your marin?

Latest posts

Back